WebLynx Network Resources pays attention to detail to discover gaping
security holes before they become an issue. WebLynx will evaluate your
network system for holes and recommend reasonable solutions. Contact
us if your network needs a security evaluation.
A few tips:
- Use punctuation characters in passwords
- This slows dictionary attacks substantially.
- Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for sensitive information
- SSL encryption prevents casual snoopers from obtaining
sensitive information such as credit card numbers or
- Do not store credit card numbers on your server
- If credit card numbers can be proven to have been
obtained from your server, you may be subject to costly
litigation. Use online processing mechanisms to reduce
©1998 WebLynx Network Resources, Inc. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized access is prohibited. Usage of this network resource is monitored.